Mayors of the City of Philadelphia, Hoboken and New Bedford to speak at #RBSNY next March 18-19
Leading US mayors join CEOs and business leaders from North America’s most innovative, responsible brands to discuss how to lead the change to a sustainable future through investments, collaboration and innovation at Ethical Corporation’s Responsible Business Summit New York, March 18-19.
James Kenny, Mayor, City of Philadelphia joins Ravinder Bhalla and Jon Mitchell, Mayors of the city of Hoboken and New Bedford respectively, to discuss the role local government has to play in the fight against climate change and what the clean, smart city of the future looks like.
The two-day conference, taking place March 18-19, will host 500 CEOs, business leaders, investors, government representatives and NGOs from the likes of;
- Jostein Solheim, executive vice president, F&R, Unilever
- Satya Tripathi, assistant secretary-general, UN Environment
- Ernesto Ciorra, chief innovabilityofficer, Enel
- John Kern, senior vice president, supply chain operations, Cisco
- Marilyn Ceci, managing director, head of green bonds, J.P. Morgan
- Andy Pharoah, vice president, corporate affairs, strategic initiatives & sustainability, Mars
- Virginie Helias, vice president global sustainability, P&G
- John Hocevar, ocean campaign director, Greenpeace
Public-private partnerships are essential in tackling the unprecedented environmental threats that the planet faces. It’s up to businesses, investors, NGOs and local and state governments to step up when others aren’t showing leadership. Shape the future and collaborate with the best at #RBSNY19
The latest agenda, along with the up-to-date speaker line-up, can be seen here.
The Responsible Business Summit is the USA’s premier platform where senior practitioners from across the country meet and share practical ideas on how their businesses can lead the change to a new sustainable future. There is no fluff, just actionable insights and honest discussions on the challenges and opportunities ahead.
For further details contact Ed Long, Project Director at Ethical Corporation at email@example.com or call +44 (0) 207 375 7188.